Enrollment at BART
We are accepting enrollment applications for grades 6 - 10 for the 2022-2023 school year!
BART is a free public school open to all students residing in Massachusetts, regardless of income or ability. If necessary, lotteries are held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursdays after the 12:00 p.m. deadline. For more information, please review the Enrollment Policies and Procedures or speak with the Enrollment Team.
Can my child enroll at BART?
If your child is eligible to enroll in a district public school in Massachusetts, then they can enroll at BART.
We encourage you to learn as much as you can before enrolling:
- Explore our website to learn more about us, our traditions, and our results.
- Follow BART on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about the BART community.
- Call us at 413-743-7311 ext. 732 or email [email protected] to schedule a meeting and/or tour.
How do I enroll?
- Contact our enrollment team with any questions. Ask for Leah Thompson, BART Director of Enrollment and Development
- Submit an enrollment application form (solicitud de inscripción en español) online, by email, by post, or by fax. Applications are available online or you can request one be mailed to you.
- The Enrollment Team will then contact you regarding the next steps of the process.