Enrollment at BART
BART is a free public school open to all students residing in Massachusetts, regardless of income or ability. When necessary, lotteries are held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursdays after the 12:00 p.m. deadline. For more information, please review the Enrollment Policies and Procedures or speak with the Enrollment Team.
Next School Year — entering in August 2023:
We are accepting enrollment applications for grades 6-10 for the 2023-2024 school year!
The next enrollment deadline for the 2023-2024 school year is Thursday, May 11, 2023, at 12:00 p.m.
Can my child enroll at BART?
If your child is eligible to enroll in a district public school in Massachusetts, then they can enroll at BART.
We encourage you to learn as much as you can before enrolling:
- Explore our website to learn more about us, our traditions, and our results.
- Follow BART on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about the BART community.
- Call us at 413-743-7311 ext. 732 or email [email protected] to schedule a meeting and/or tour.
How do I enroll?
- Contact our enrollment team with any questions. Ask for Leah Thompson, BART Director of Advancement
- Applications are available online or you can request one be mailed to you.
- The Enrollment Team will then contact you regarding the next steps of the process.
Berkshire Arts & Technology Charter Public School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or prior academic achievement. If any applicant feels they have been discriminated against in the application process, they should contact James C. White II, Executive Director, at 413-743-7311 x 705.