We are accepting enrollment applications for 6 - 9 for the 2021-2022 school year 6 - 10 for the 2022-2023 school year!
BART is a free public school open to all students residing in Massachusetts, regardless of income or ability. If necessary, lotteries are held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursdays after the 12:00 p.m. deadline. For more information, please review the Enrollment Policies and Procedures or speak with the Enrollment Team.
Can my child enroll at BART?
If your child can enroll in a district public school, then they can enroll at BART. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or prior academic achievement. If any applicant feels they have been discriminated against in the application process, they should contact either Sean Keogh, Principal, at 413-743-7311 x 721 or James C. White II, Executive Director, at 413-743-7311 x 705. How can I learn more? We encourage you to learn as much as you can before enrolling:
- Explore our website to learn more about us, our academics, and our results.
- Follow BART on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about the BART community.
- View the 2018 BART Fact Sheet
- Have your child spend part of our school day accompanying a BART student. Contact the enrollment team to ask about upcoming Shadow Days at BART. Students interested in grades 6 – 10 are invited to be a BART student for half a day. *Preregistration is required.
- Call us at 413-743-7311 ext. 708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting and/or tour.
How do I enroll?
- Contact our enrollment team with any questions. Ask for Leah Thompson, BART Director of Enrollment and Development
- Submit an enrollment application form (solicitud de inscripción en español) online, by email, by post, or by fax. Applications are available online or you can request one be mailed to you.
- The enrollment team will then contact you regarding the next steps of the process.