- The Community Resources for Students and Families is a resource for families that allows BART to share notifications and information. A listing of local outside mental-health providers and agencies supporting health and wellness, it also includes links to sites that cover topics such as grief resources, youth substance abuse, and more.
- Please follow this link to an overview of our school’s “report card.” Report cards answer important questions about a school’s overall performance and contain specific information about student enrollment and teacher qualifications, student achievement, accountability, how a school is performing relative to other schools in the district and the state, and the progress made toward narrowing proficiency gaps for different groups of students. Please note that BART is the only school in our district, so you will see the same data for school and district. Click here to read more about what important information you can expect to find on BART’s report card.
- Click here for a current list of our After School Programs.
- There are many misconceptions out there about public charter schools. Watch this informative video and hear directly from parents about what their experience has been like.
- Families entitled to free or reduced-cost school lunches may also be eligible for reduced-cost access to Internet and telephone services. Internet access is a big part of student success at BART and we may be able to help connect your child with this resources. Please visit our Reduced Cost Technology Resources to find more information about these options.
- The impact of food insecurity can be detrimental to a child’s ability to concentrate and learn in school. Programs like WIC and SNAP make it possible for children to have nutritious food in difficult times.
- We are proud to announce that BART Charter Public School received national recognition by a US DOE-funded program, New Leaders for New Schools’, EPIC program, for our breakthrough gains in student achievement. Learn more about EPIC on their website.