How to Enroll
BART is a free public school open to all students, regardless of income or ability. There are no selection criteria. The current deadline for the 2017-2018 school year is 12 p.m. on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. If necessary, lotteries are held at 2 p.m. on the following day.
Can my child enroll at BART? If your child can enroll in a district public school, then he or she may enroll at BART. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, disability, sexual orientation, or prior academic achievement. Our enrollment policies are included with our Enrollment Form (Versión española aquí.).
How can I learn more? We encourage you to learn as much as you can before enrolling.
- Explore our website to learn more about us, our academics, and our results.
- Have your child spend part of our school day accompanying a BART student. Contact the school to ask about upcoming “Shadow Days” at BART. Students interested in grade 6, 7, 8 and 9 are invited to be a BART student for half a day. (Preregistration is required.)
- Call us at 413-743-7311, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting and tour.
How do I enroll?
2. Enrollment forms can be submitted:
- By fax: 413-743-7327
- By email (a scanned completed copy): email@example.com
- By mail:
Berkshire Arts & Technology Charter Public School
One Commercial Street / P.O. Box 267
Adams, MA 01220