How to Enroll
BART is a free public school open to all students, regardless of income or ability. There are no selection criteria. We are currently enrolling students for the 2013-2014 school year in grades 6-9. Deadline for enrolling in the upcoming 2014-2015 school year is February 11, 2014.
Can my child enroll at BART?
If your child can enroll in a district public school, then he or she may enroll at BART. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, disability, sexual orientation, or prior academic achievement. Our enrollment policies are included with our Enrollment Form.
How can I learn more?
We encourage you to learn as much as you can before enrolling.
- Explore our website to learn more about us, our academics, and our results.
- Have your child spend part of our school day accompanying a BART student. Contact the school to ask about upcoming “Shadow Days” at BART. Students interested in grade 6, 7, 8 and 9 are invited to be a BART student for half a day. (Preregistration is required.)
- Call us at 413-743-7311, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting and tour.
How do I enroll?
1. Complete an enrollment form (one for each student).
Download our Enrollment Form, or call us at 413-743-7311 to request one be mailed to you.
2. Send us your enrollment form:
Berkshire Arts & Technology Charter Public School
One Commercial Street
P.O. Box 267
Adams, MA 01220
By fax: 413-743-7327
By email (a scanned completed copy): email@example.com